Hometown: Bloomington, IN
Years on Squad: 5
Occupation: Pharmacy Technician
Fun Fact: I love my family annual trips
to the beach.
Three words that best describe
me: Outgoing, Organized, Positive
I was the Monroe County Fall
I also was a cheerleader at Indiana University
You can be a leader without
being the boss
1. Who is your role model?
My parents are my role models.
Everything Ive learned is from them and they support everything
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I loved going every year to Panama
City with my family since I was around three.
3. What is a unique characteristic
I consider my personality unique
4. What is your favorite hobby?
I love to dance. Ive danced
since I was three.
5. What is the one thing you would
save if your home caught on fire?
I would save Savannah my puppy.
6. What advice would you give a teenager?
Not to limit yourself in your
education and meet as many people as possible.
7. Where is the one place you want
I want to visit Bora Bora. I
wouldnt do anything but relax on the beach.
8. What do you hope to take away
from being a Colts Cheerleader?
All the friends Ive made.
9. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would pay my parents back for
school and go to Bora Bora.
10. What is your personal motto or
the words you live by?
You can be a leader without being
11. What are your future aspirations?
I want to excel in my career and
12. What pets do you own?
I have my puppy and two cats Pudge
13. What is your favorite thing
I love the Colts!